- QTDS Beauty Trolley Three-Tier Paint Trolley with Drawer Tempered Glass Panel Utility Vehicle (color Pink)
- Bathroom anti-slip door mat W35 x L59 INCH Asian,Hand Drawn Illustration of Old Singapore Traditional Building People Umbrellas Travel,Multicolor Easy to clean, no deformation, no fading Non-slip Door
- Libaoge Non-Skid Slip Rubber Backing Kitchen Mat Runner Area Rug Doormat Set, Zigzag Navy bluee Anchor Carpet Indoor Floor Mats Door 2 Packs, 19.7 x31.5 +19.7 x47.2
- XMDYB Four Legged Stool Standing at 45 cm High, Wood (color Style B)
- NYDZDM Mini Solid Wood Desktop Bonsai Flower Stand, LxWxH Approx. 31×10×34.5cm (color B)
- Christmas Indoor Super Absorbs Mud Doormat Group of Cute Penguins in Caps Walking on Snow with Surprise Water Absorption, Anti-Skid and Oil Proof 48 Wx71 L Multicolor
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steeldrawing Kitchen Pot Faucet Sink Faucet Lead-Free Faucet
- AQMMi Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet Oil Rubbed Bronze Double Handles Single Handle Single Hole Vessel Faucet Bathroom Basin Sink Tap Bathroom Faucet
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Electroplating Hot and Cold Quick Opening
- Yxsd toilet seat Lid With Buffer Pad Quick Release,U V O-shaped Toilet Cover For Bathroom And Washroom,White (Size U-shaped)
- DOJOF Bathroom Sink Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Brushed Hot and Cold Water Retro Basin Sink Tap Bathroom Bar Faucet
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet The copper hot and cold basin, High
- Honey-Can-Do TRS-01886 30-Liter and 3-Liter Stainless Steel Garbage Can Combo
- Majestic Home Goods Sea Horse Reading Pillow, Teal
- Wklj iJIAHOMIE Style of Bathroom Sink Taps, Bathroom Faucets,Waterfall Basin Sink Mixer Tap Modern Basin Bamboo wash Basin hot and Cold Sink, pubusj
- Retro Deluxe Faucetinging Electroplating Classic Kitchen Faucet hot and Cold wash Basin Faucet European Style Pull Faucet XT-3
- Black Basin faucet All copper body lift pull basin basin hot and cold faucet telescopic redating head black gold shower faucet (color gold)
- ZXY New Faucet Professional Design Faucet Production Copper Casting Hot & Cold Mixture Basin Faucet
- Biddeford Blankets Comfort Knit Heated Blanket, Full, Sage
- YAWEDA All Copper Kitchen Faucet Dish Basin Hot and Cold Water Mixer Lead-Free Superior Kitchen Sink Faucet Single Handle 7-Type with Aerator Single-Joint
- R2 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Faucets antique shower kit copper cold water faucet bathroom with lifting shower bathroom antique wall-style shower kit,R1
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.