- color 4 redating Bar Stool, Adjustable Lifting Beauty Chair Decor Front Desk Cash Register High Stool (color color 1)
- Clothes Hat Tree Coat Rack Rubber Wood Curved redating Hanger Natural color 170cm40cm40cm FENPING (color True-color)
- Round Stool, Sponge Cushion, Creative Seat Bench, Bedroom Dressing Table, Makeup Chair, Living Room, Brown (31.5cm × 36.5cm) (Size 31.5cm×36.5cm)
- Broyhill Roll and Store Memory Foam Mattress Roll-Up Guest Bed Floor Mat, 3 Twin
- Coat Rack Solid Wood Simple Landing Coat Rack Simple Clothes Hanger Fashion Clothes Rack Living Room Bedroom Hanger (color A)
- Coat Hangers Floor Hanger Three Rod Solid Wood Storage Hanger Multi-Functional Simple Coat Rack Home Bedroom Shelf Gift (color Brown, Size 47 167cm)
- EQLight PH3X01 Hado Light Extra Large Contemporary Pendant, White
- Taps Kitchen Sinksink Faucet Kitchen Electric Heating redary Bathroom Pot Filling Faucet Hot and Cold Water Basin Faucet
- Bathroom Sink Tap Basin Faucet Single Handle Chrome Mixer Taps Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Shower Faucets Bath Water Deck Mounted Faucets Taps
- ZAQXSW Washbasin faucet Basin basin single hole hot and cold water faucet greenical cold and warm washbasin lower basin faucet
- Square handle high without light Qiongxi washbasin faucet waterfall led light wash basin faucet hot and cold color wash bathroom lavatory faucet, black high light
- Westinghouse Lighting 7213600 Casanova Supreme 42-Inch Antique Brass Indoor Ceiling Fan, Light Kit with Opal Schoolhouse Glass,
- Garland Rug BA100W030050K2 Serendipity Bath Rug, 30-Inch by 50-Inch, Navy
- DnD 4-Light Adjustable Track Lighting Kit - GU10 Halogen Bulbs Included. CE2001-BZ (Black)
- Copper basin on the basin faucet single cold noodles faucet bathroom wash basin with high faucet ( Size 162mm )
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer faucets copper large shower water mixing valve in the shower bath hostels. Kitchen Sink Taps
- Makej High Quality Brass Chrome Finish Kitchen Thermostatic Faucet Thermostatic Bathroom Mixer Faucet Sink Mixer Tap
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap The copper kitchen faucet nickel Brushed Black chrome hot and cold water to redate single handle sink faucet B
- American Baby Company Heavenly Soft 6 Piece Crib Rail Bedding Set, Pink, for Girls
- Retro Hot and Cold Faucet Vintage Platingfaucets Waterfall Faucet Brass Hot and Cold Chrome Finish with Waterfall Counter Basin Taps
- Modern simple copper hot and cold kitchen sink taps kitchen faucet Black bronze waterfall outlet hot and cold water ceramic valve single hole single handle bathroom basin mixer
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.