- Space Aluminum Bathroom Rack Wall Single Layer Bathroom Rack Metal Pendant Storage Rack Bathroom Rack (color 60CM)
- Artzfolio Cartoon Airplane Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Dark Brown Frame 16 X 19.5Inch
- Artzfolio Farm with Indian Girls Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 16 X 17.2Inch
- Air Port Screen Fish Riddle Theme Image 4 W96 x L192 Eliminate The Turf Highprecision Curtains for bedrooms Living Rooms Kitchens etc.
- Printed Cool Summer Mattress, Three-Piece, Soft Single Double Cooling Sleeping Pad, Suitable for Families, Dormitories, Gifts G 1.5X1.95M
- Dall Beauty Stools Barber Shop Chair redating Round Nail Salon Beauty Salon Dedicated Height Adjustable (color T5)
- Valdani Thread 3 Strand Floss Collection. Carried Away
- Kitchen Taps Bathroom Sink Tapspulling Faucet Kitchen Faucet
- PatTheTap Vintage Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Retro Brushed Brass Tap Sink Basin Water Tap Hot and Cold Mixing Water-Tap Tall Round Seat 1-Hole 1 Handle,Black
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap All copper antique style bathroom into the wall mounted kitchen sink, hot and cold water taps A redation
- XIN Shower Set Shower Set Full Copper Faucet Shower Shower Set Faucet Shower Shower Faucet
- Bed Hog His & Hers 300 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sateen Printed Sheet Set - King, bluee
- Design Toscano Begger for Souls Skeleton Wall Sculpture
- Faucet Waste Mono Spouteuropean golden Cool and Hot Facebasin Faucet Kitchen
- Fbict European Faucet gold Basin hot and Cold bluee Jade Marble Basin Faucet Copper washbasin Faucet, Sapphire (gold) for Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Bid Tap
- Flat Tee Plating Two Gears With the Water Valve Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Flat Tee body kitchen faucet sink Flat Tee body redating hot and cold drawn-down black, Flat Tee black two gears
- Basin Faucet Single Hole Bath Bathroom Bathroom Basin Faucet Tilting Mouth
- COTTON WOVEN BLANKET BY VELLUX - Natural, Cozy, Warm, Chevron Textured, Pet-Friendly, All-Seasons - Ecru
- Faucets Basin Mixer Faucet Waterfall Bathroom Double Handle 3 Holes Face Sink Mixer
- Chrome-Plated Adjustable Temperature-Sensitive Led Faucet The Bathroom Sink Glass Mixer Tap Bathroom Basin Faucet Brass Chromed
- FuweiEncore Vegetables Basin Kitchen Sink Faucet Hot and Cold Taps Basin Faucet 304 Stainless Steel Chrome Faucet redatably Full Spool of Copper (color -, Size -)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.