- Bridge of high-quality coil mounted faucet with a rigid handle in brass sink faucet
- Klear Vu Embrace Rocking Chair Cushion, 16 x 17.5 x 2, Natural
- NAHANCO BFWBR12 Ladies Wire Swimwear Body Hanger, Rubberized (Pack of 12)
- Green+bath Net Flashing Bathtub Can Sit And Lie Universal Newborn Intelligent Temperature Bath Thickened Large Baby Supplies (color bluee+bath rack)
- Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelkitchen Faucet Copper Faucet Cold and Hot Single-Hole Vegetable Basin Faucet Sink Faucet
- CFHJN HOME Washbasin Waterfall Hot And Cold Sink Faucet
- ASHENG Kitchen Sink Taps Faucet Tap For Kitchen And Bath Heable Basin Waste Hot And Cold Chrome Plated Faucets With Standard Fittings (color High)
- SZHSM Split-type Faucet Copper Hot And Cold Double Three-hole Chrome-plated Bathroom Wash Basin Mixing Valve European Aperture Is 32MM To 40MM Can Be Installed
- Antique Bathroom Sink All-Copper All Copper Black Bronze Antique European Wall-Mounted Bathtub Shower Faucet Mixing Valve hot and Cold Water Faucet, B
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Cold and Hot Water Basin Faucet Copper Cold and Hot Water Basin Faucet Fashion Faucet
- Faucet hot and Cold Alloy Kitchen Sink Sink Kitchen Faucet
- NewBorn Faucet Water Taps Hot And Cold Water The Jewel The Whole Copper Single Hole Water Tap redating Basin With High golden Basin Mixer
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Retro Swan shape hot and cold Washbasin Faucet antique copper single basin-wide below the golden Dragon
- Coat Rack Solid Wood Floor Hanger Bedroom Coat Hanger Modern Minimalist Creative Clothes Rack (color A)
- Lorell Reception Guest Chair, 23-3 4 by 23-1 2 by 30-1 2-Inch, Black Vinyl
- Wall Coat Racks Wall Mounted Coat Rack The Door Hook Hanger Wall Hooks Coat Hooks Coat Hook Rack Hook Hanger Hat Hooks Wooden Flip Storage Row GAOFENG (color 8 Hooks)
- European Chair Solid Wood Stool, Change shoes Stool Practical Home Non-Slip sit Stool Low Stool Fashion Small Bench
- European Resin Coral Wine Rack, Home High-End Wine Rack,A
- Mushroom Semicircle Doormat Grungy Display with Vivid color Toadstool Amanita Autumn Forest Inspired Halfmoon doormats H 39.3 xD 59 Turquoise Red White
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.