- Cuisinart PTK-330R PerfecTemp Porcelain Enameled Teakettle, Red
- Antique Low S.Twl.E Sink Mixer Tap Faucet Bathroom Kitchen Basin Tap Leakproof Save Water antique Swan shape cold water ceramic valve single Hole single Handle bathroom basin mixer silver low
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique faucet antique-brass faucets cold water faucet three hole Faucet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Single hole and cold water faucets, copper basin faucet basin faucet, basin and cold water faucet
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Sanitary Ware redatable Kitchen Faucet Hot and Cold Sink
- ZHFC-Constant temperature shower faucet European full copper Antique shower set hot cold tap Deluxe shower wall faucet shower shower
- A MulFaucet Faucet Water tap Taps Swivel Hoses Kitchen Faucet All Bronze Plating Single-Link Wrench Type Single Handle Washbasin Faucet Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Water Faucet Washbasin Faucet A
- Jduskfl Faucet Bathroom Faucet Classical Vessel Faucet Brass Vintage 2 Handle 2 Hole 4-inch Centerset Drain Lavatory Bathroom Sink Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall,Brass,Light Grey
- Bathroom Taps Basin Mixer Taps Bathroom Faucet Sink Taps Waterfall Tapnew Design Double Square Handle Bathroom Basin Faucet Bath Spout Washing Taps Oil Rubbed Bronze Finished
- Goothy Globe String Lights 100Ft with G40 100 Clear Bulbs Outdoor Garden Party Patio Bistro Market Cafe Hanging Umbrella Lamp Backyard Lights - White
- YAYIDAY Natural Quality 100% Washed Cotton Green Duvet Cover Queen 3 Pieces - 1 Comforter Cover and 2 Pillowcases – Button Closure Durable Hypoallergenic Soft Breathable Bedding Collection
- ProPik Holiday Rolling Tree Storage Bag, Extra Large Heavy Duty Storage Container, 25 Height X 25 Wide X 60 Long with Wheels Handles and Straps Fits Up to 9 Foot Tall Disassembled Trees (Green)
- Yougou01 Wine Rack, American Retro Wine Rack Decoration, Creative Interior, Living Room, Porch, Wine Cabinet, TV Cabinet, Home Soft Decoration, Wine Wine Rack Car Red Solid (Style Car)
- Aidriney- Nordic Wrought Iron Fashion Bar Stool Stool Leisure Cafe Front Desk Stool Designer Chair (color B, Size Sitting height65)
- ZZ Folding Table Folding Table Mobile Dining Table Portable Computer Desk Home Storage Table Multi-color Optional (color C, Size 120 48 74CM)
- Black Retro Beech backrest bar Chair Industry bar Stool PU Leather high Stool Suitable for Coffee Shop Living Room Club 68cm SUGEWANJBD (color Black)
- DYR Wooden Desk Shelf, Storage Organizer, Caddy Container Wooden Box Holder Remote Control for Desk, Office Supplies, Home, Final Table 4 Styles (color B)
- WUFENG Ladder Stool Foldable Multifunction Thicken Aluminum Alloy Engineering Ladder Ultralight Portable (color B, Size 37x38x50cm)
- Adorini hygrometer digital - calibratable
- GROHES Single Lever Bathroom Basin Tall Mixer Tap, Bathrrom Sink Tap Swivel Spout One Handle Hole Basin Mixer Tap Faucet, Chrome Polished
- Single Handle Kitchen Sink Faucethot and Cold Sink Kitchen Pull-Out Faucet Sink redating Telescopic Sink Full Copper
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.