5bn people have a mobile phone now, and 4bn have a smartphone. Time to stop making charts.Artzfolio Woman Sitting in Lotus Pose Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Natural Brown Frame 20 X 20Inch
Machine learning is the new centre of tech, and like all big new things there are issues. ‘AI bias’ is much-discussed right now: machine learning finds patterns but sometimes it finds the wrong one, and it can be hard to tell. This is a real concern, but it’s also manageable as long as we pay proper attention to it, and will probably look much like similar issues in previous waves of automation.Read More
Internet platforms are mechanical Turks - they can only understand things by finding a way to leverage vast numbers of humans. They’re distributed computers where all of us are the CPUs. How does that affect how we think about abuse, and how might machine learning change this?Read More
- Pink gold, Dry-Towels in The Bathroom Copper Main All Deal, a Hook to Clothing
- Wall - Mounted Clothes Rack, Home Bamboo Wall Clothes Rack, Living Room Bedroom Hook Hanging Clothes, Many Styles and colors to Choose from
- color03 Blanket 70 x90 Mat 39 x19 Warm Blanket and Floor mat Double Exposure View of Flag and Clouds America Old Glory Sign Memorial Comfortable Home Decor Blanket 60 x78 Mat 5'X8'
- LAXF- Coat Racks Free Standing Wooden Nine Hooks Solid Wooden Coat Rack Living Room Simple Creative Wall Hanging Hooks (color 1)
- Coat Rack Creative Wall Mounted Vintage White Printing Clothes Hat Holder Luxury Heavy Duty Hook (Size 85cm(8 Hook))
- redOOY Taps Faucet Copper Pull Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Wash Basin Wash Basin Telescopic Faucet
- Spirit Saucepan with Lid Size 2-qt.
- 2 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Antique Basin Faucet 39 (color 15)
- BTSSA Shower set High,Brass wall mounted with shower head hand shower rail water-saving 3 mode cleaning function
Apple’s talk about services got specific with a bunch of news subscription services. Most of them are sensible and worthy iteration, but the company still hasn’t explained exactly what it plans with its push into commissioning billions of dollars of premium TV (Spielberg! Oprah!). Maybe all of this is about trust: the old Apple promise was that you don't have to worry if the tech works, and the new promise is you don't have to worry if the tech is scamming you.Ping Bu Qing Yun Desktop Repair Magnifying Glass Soldering Station Circuit Board Repair LED Carpet
Smart home today looks a lot like the world of kitchen gadgets a few generations ago - and so does machine learning. We have a bunch of cheap commodity components (DC motors! Cameras! Wifi chips! Voice recognition!) and we’re trying to work out how to bolt them together into things that makes sense. There are lots of experiments - some things will be the toasters or benders of the future, and some will be the electric can-opener.Read More