I don’t go to many press events. It’s not that I don’t like getting to taste new and interesting things, or check out restaurants before they open and to get a glimpse of what they’re going to do. But I prefer to go and have a relaxing time, and to enjoy and experience the place as a customer would. Another thing that’s challenging about press events is that they can sometimes be a scrum, as anywhere where there’s complimentary food or drink involved.
That happened to me when I attended a cocktail soirée at a very posh hotel. I was personally invited by the publicist and the bartender was quite well-known and quite competent. And as I found out when I arrived, also quite dashing.
ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Mixer Faucet All copper antique gold pull-down faucet toilet jade hot and cold faucet basin on the C Washroom tap pqbcye3382-Bathroom Sink Taps
Summer has just started and temperatures have been hovering close to 100ºF (37ºC). It’s been hard to stay cool but I’ve learned that temperatures are lower first thing in the morning, so I wake up earlier and get some tasks out of the way before the full blast of heat begins to slowly roast me, and my kitchen. The other thing that’s hitting us at…
Not a day goes by when I don’t get a message requesting a restaurant recommendation in Paris. (Curiously, I also get asked for restaurant recommendations in cities I’ve never lived in, or even visited.) My promise to you is that I’ll only write up or recommend places I’ve been to, and with apologies to all who’ve asked for restaurant recommendations on social media, if I…
We’re buckling down for a heatwave that’s on its way, with temperatures heading up to 40ºC (104ºF). Fortunately I’ve got a small stockpile of fans I’ve been collecting over the years, and few bottles of rosé in the refrigerator. (And my refrigerator actually has an ice-maker.) I sometimes bring a bag as a host gift when invited for dinner…but this week, I’m saving them all…
- AGLZWY Stool Iron Art Dressing Stool Change shoes Bench Simple Square Stool, 2 colors, 2 Size (color Black, Size 35X30X45CM)
- Hose Liuyu·home life G3 4 Gardening Watering Water Pipes Pvc Rubber Home Antifreeze Tap Water Plastic Agricultural Explosion Predection (Size 10m)
- U-Enjoy Chandelier Mixer Led Kitchen Light Faucet Top Quality Brass Sink Brushed Nickel Torneira Kitchen Faucets Hot Tap Cold Deck Mounted Bath Mixer Tap Free Shipping [Chrome No Led]
- LanMiu Booster switch shower head shower head shower shower head household bathroom handheld shower head set-6
- Single Single Cold Big Bend Faucet JWLT Kitchen faucet hot and cold water tank faucet can redate 304 stainless steel single cold dish washing basin basin faucet,Hot and cold big bend faucet
- Kitchen Fauct Bathroom Faucet Pull-Type Faucet Hot and Cold Wash Basin Wash Basin Double Hole Pool Bathroom Telescopic Above Counter Basin Black Faucet
- ZLL ?ìSeparated Type Two Handles LED Chrome Finish Bathroom Basin Faucet
- Toilet Brush in Stainless Steel 304 Cup-Holder Design of The Bathroom Accessories Toilet Brush
- European Chair Modern Minimalist Nordic Stool Stool Home Creative Plastic Stool Stool Small Apartment Simple Stool (color C)
- DDSS Bed cushion Washable Bedside Bed Triangle Cushion PP Cotton Pillow Backrest Lumbar Pillow Predection Waist Neck Guard Sofa Back Red Pattern - (Size 45cm30cm55cm)
- Carpet Indoor mats PVC Plastic mat mats in The Hall-G 80x120cm(31x47inch)
- WENZHE Upholstered Fabric Headboard Bedside Cushion Pads Cover Bed Wedges Backrest Waist Pad Home Waist Belt Double Big Back Cloth Washable, 4 colors (color B-Green, Size 90x60x12cm)
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass ConstructedExport Germany Copper Pull Kitchen Faucet hot and Cold Sink Faucet Sink Chrome Brushed Faucet,D Single Function Faucet
- Resin Wall Clocks Steampunk Electricity Conduit Piping Wall Clock 13.75 X 13.75 X 2 Inches Bronze
- Ywqwdae Bathroom Sink Taps,Contemporary Centerset Waterfall Widespread Pre Rinse with Ceramic Valve Single Handle One Hole for Oil-rubbed Bronze Bathroom Sink Taps (color -, Size -)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, hot and cold, washing your face, plus high, Single Hole, waterfall sink faucet, 1
I don’t quite exactly when things shifted, but for many years, if you wanted salt you either bought granulated table salt, usually sold in a round canister for less than a dollar, or kosher salt, which came in a big box. Kosher salt didn’t get its name because it’s kosher, it’s because the bulkier crystals are a better size for salting meat, which koshers it….
2..Guarantee:Brass Construction: Durable. Easy to clean. Ideal for prolonged contact with water.Assures a lifetime of smooth handle operation ,drip-free performance.
3..This mixer tap has an inner surface coated with ceramic disc cartridge which makes it more durable than other sinks. It also has the ability to save water and prevent clogging
4.Wide Variety of Kitchen and Bathroom Taps.Easy to install it: come with the detailed instruction and flexible pipe connectors
5.WARRANTY: We can provide Quality Warranty. If there is any quality problem, please contact our seller service; we will help guests to solve all the quality problems. Absolute ZERO risk of this shopping.
Not many of us saw it coming, certainly not me, way back in 1989 when La Brea Bakery opened, and I thought, “Who the heck is going to buy freshly baked bread in Los Angeles? That’ll never work…” And the rest, as they say, is history, as La Brea Bakery and Campanile restaurant, the adjacent restaurant in the same Spanish-style building (that Charlie Chaplin built),…
Here’s a round-up of places I visited recently in New York City. One happy change (which is also happening in cities elsewhere) is the proliferation of excellent bakeries making top-quality artisan bread, as well as bakeries with a global focus. While Americans don’t buy bread daily, as the French do, you can get terrific bread and pastries if you know where to look. Restaurants…
Papaya isn’t a very common fruit in many parts of the world. But if you go to the tropics, you’ll see them piled up at markets, and even alongside the roads, where people are selling the overload from their trees. Papaya is a curious fruit that is often just out of the sightline of our radars, and is usually eaten fresh. Some varieties are spectacularly…
When I originally came up with this ice cream, the year was 2009, which seems like a long, long time ago, in so many ways. Absinthe had been banned in France since 1914, blamed for a host of societal ills, even being accused of causing people to go crazy (which has since been debunked; most blame additives added to cheap absinthe, which caused brain damage),…