San Diego's Freshest Eatery
A Farm-to-Table Restaurant
Student futon Mattress Topper,Tatami Floor mat Single Portable Sleeping pad Queen Size Mattress Foldable Cushion mats-B 90x190cm(35x75inch) Dorm Size piqywb5932-Furniture
- Large Soft Upholstered Headboard Cushion Wall Pillow Lumbar Pad Bed Backrest Breathable Removable Washable (color B, Size 90CM)
- Peaktop 3405395 Garden Metal Stake, Yellow
- Air Port Screen Flashcard Letter P is for Push W96 x L240 Eliminate The Turf Highprecision Curtains for bedrooms Living Rooms Kitchens etc.
- WYNZYHJ Solid Wood Flower Stand, Home Floor Flower Pot Base Removable with Roller Pot Rack (Size B)
- Anti-mite Thicken Anti-skidding Tatami Mattress pad Bed Cover,Anti-Bacterial and Non-Slip Mattress Topper & Mattress pad Predector-C 90x200cm(35x79inch)
- Luminarc Arc International Connoisseur Bulk Martini Glass, 10 oz, Clear (Pack Of 12)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper washer extension bathroom faucet into the wall and the pool common outdoor balcony water cage head, Standard
- Piper Classics Mill Creek Patch Shower Curtain, 72 x 72, Farmhouse Style
- KOHLER K-11372-CP Forté Sculpted 30-Inch Bathroom Towel Bar, Polished Chrome
- Blooming Weather 30.3312.02 Wireless Thermometer - White
A FEW WORDS ABOUT US
At Cafe 21, it’s always a happy hour! We’re serving up breakfast/brunch, dinner and a complete line of craft cocktails every day of the week. As one of the most innovative restaurants in the Gaslamp District and University Heights, we’re committed to changing the way our customers think about food. If you’re looking for a delicious, gluten-free & organic restaurant in San Diego, then you’ve come to the right place.
As a champion of sustainable farming, we only use locally grown organic ingredients for a socially conscious farm-to-table dining experience. We use hormone-free meats and yeast-free bread to accommodate all dietary restrictions. We’ll even cater your next event, and provide the same level of service that you can expect at our restaurants.
Experience live local music seven days a week, a soothing atmosphere, and the Tea Party Semicircular CushionTraditional Polka Dots with Teapot and Cups on Floral Composition Background Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Multicolor. It’s all happening right here at Cafe 21. Check out our centrally located, University Heights restaurant on Adams Avenue, for an intimate dining experience in a vibrant, emerging neighborhood.
Call or Kiss Half Round Door mats Various Different Kiss Marks in Red Woman Seduction Lipstick Trace Worn Grunge Look Bathroom Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Red White to make a reservation today!
Chef Leylas' philosophy: Know what is in your food. Make it fresh, make it delicious. Cafe 21 is a labor of love born out of her desire to live life through holistic, healthy and farm-fresh food. She makes her meals from scratch, and the flavor is out of this world.
Directly from the
FARM TO YOUR TABLE
FROM OUR CLIENTS
Awesome place for brunch! We came here around 10:30 on a Wednesday and the place was surprisingly crowded (outdoor seating). Inside was almost empty, everyone wanted to sit outside. The waiters were nice and very quick to bring our food out, the presentation of the food was beautiful, the food itself tasted fantastic. One of the coolest brunch places I've ever been to. Will definitely be back next time we're in San Diego!
This is the brunch place to be. Went in on a Thursday and it is every female's place. They have mojito, mimosa and sangria flights. Just try em all. Legit amazing. $21. We had the best server. His name is Jorge and he really took care of us, so attentive and sweet. That man needs a raise!Everything was great. I grabbed the monte cristo $14 and it was so friggen good. (contd. on yelp)...
We had the Chocolate truffle crepe cake and slow braised short ribs which were entirely delicious! It's a very healthy restaurant so like most healthy restaurants they don't have a lot of the usual appetizers but I'd definitely recommend coming here and trying out some of appetizers because the two dishes we had were very tasty and worth every penny! (contd. on yelp)...