Coming Together to Fix Food
Read the opening address for EAT Forum 2019 by Gunhild A. Stordalen.
- JinYiDian'Shop-Continental Mats Door Mat Feet Bedroom Living Room To Absorb Water ,5080Cm,I
- Elephant 96san4923 19.7\ Savannan 2 Piece Non-Slip Kitchen Bathroom Entrance Mat Absorbent Durable Floor Doormat Runner Rug Set - Modern Elephant Pattern
- Leather pad 68cm DingHome-ca Barstools - Wrought Iron Wood Counter Stool Bar Stool Seat and Backrest, Modern Industrial Retro
- 3-Tier Carbon Steel Kitchen Shelf Square Trolley with Wheels Floor Bathroom Storage Rack Storage Shelf -by TIANTA (Size 60 32 75cm)
- LXLIGHTS Sofa with Pillow Reading Pad Headboard Bedside Cushion Bed Wedge Backrest Waist Pad, 10 colors, 2 Sizes (color pink red, Size 60 50 22cm)
- Aolankaili Printed Pair (2 Panels) Room Darkening Thermal Insulated colorful Life Top Pattern Curtains 120W x 72L inch
Meet Mr. Impossible
Pat Brown believes he can completely replace animals in the food system by 2035.
Turning Targets Into Action, Against the Clock
How do we make the transition towards healthy and sustainable diets for all?
Can healthy food save the planet?
The findings of the EAT-Lancet report explained.
Co-chairs of the EAT-Lancet Commission, Prof. Johan Röckstrøm and Prof. Walter Willett take you through the groundbreaking report.
Five Questions on EAT-Lancet
Answers to five questions about the planetary health diet and the Commission.
The Planetary Health Diet
The EAT-Lancet findings introduces the planetary health diet – the optimal diet for people and planet. Join us by eating more greens and wasting less food.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Everyone
The EAT-Lancet Commission presents a global planetary health diet that is healthy for both people and planet.
EAT-Lancet Commission Brief for Policymakers