Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
July Coat Rack Simple Coat Rack Hanging Hanger Bed Lecture Bedroom Living Room Simple Modern Clothes Hanger Nanzhu Home ssvsep904-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- BXJ Organize Storage cabinets, Padded Dishwasher Kitchen Rack Shelf Shelf Flatbed Control Water Dish Rack Single Drain Bowl (Size Large)
- Green Leaf Area Rug Victorian Garden Theme Frame Abstract Curls Floral Vintage Design Floor Mat Rug Indoor Front Door Kitchen Living Room Bedroom Mats Rubber Carpe Non Slip
- Chair - Fashion Personality Solid Wood bar high Stool Chair (color B, Size 44 44 101cm)
- CJC Stool Wood Support Upholstered Footstool Chair Removable Linen Cove Home Office Furniture Kitchen (color T11)
- Gyps Faucet Single-Lever Washbasin Mixer Tap Bath Tap Square Pipe Water Connection Sink Full Copper Cold Hot Cold Water Washing in Bath Fittings Brushed Copper
- 600 mm Modern Oak Vanity Sink Unit Ceramic Basin Wall Hung Bathroom Furniture
- Jade gold CZOOR Antique Kitchen Faucets Chrome Ceramic pink gold Jade Basin Faucet bluee White Porcelain Single Handle Sink Mixer Hot Cold Water, JADE gold
- Blackancientblackjade Jade Faucet hot and Cold Copper wash Basin Basin Splash Bathroom can be redated Faucet Retro Copper-Blackancientblackjade
- Sauder 420274 Side Table, Oak
- Coat Rack Display Stand Solid Wood Hanger Wall Hanging Simple Hanging Clothes Clothing Store Rack Home Creative Coat Rack Pole Save Space
- Bijjaladeva Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap modernization of whole copper gold sit-in single handle single hole of hot and cold water basin faucet Brushed Silver
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom ?The kitchen sink faucet full copper brushed chrome plated lead-free green swivel pull-down hot and cold Single Handle faucet A
- Gourmet Settings Carry On 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8
- SJQKA-Basin drawing faucet, hot and cold copper suction type faucet, lower basin telescopic washbasin faucet, shampoo faucet,D
- Kitchen Sink Taps ZQG European-style copper basin 3-hole faucet, separate basin washbasin Faucet
- XY&XH Kitchen Faucet,Contemporary Kitchen faucet Pre Rinse Ti-PVD One Hole
- Kitchen Bath Basin Sink Bathroom Taps Bathroom Waterfall Basin Chrome Brushed Single Hole Ctzl2477
- Kira Home Athena 8 Modern Pendant Light + Alabaster Glass Shade, Adjustable Hanging Height, Brushed Nickel Finish
- Shower Flat 70?x 100?x 4?Rectangular Acrylic Stone Effect
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Metal Umbrella Holder, Stand-Up Umbrella Stand, White Round Cutout Canes Walking Sticks Storage Barrels, 49cm 19.5cm, Butterfly Umbrella Square
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...